Why Coach Lyle (SAT prep and ACT prep)?
- Program game plan is for your student to increase his or her score 100 points in each area (Reading/Writing and Math). Your student must execute the game plan! (by the way, the current record increase for the current version of the SAT is 290 points)
- Easy to get to locations (and your student can attend class online)
- Program is set up so your student can attend any class I hold (Saturday one week, Sunday another week)
- Great value (I do not have to pay for corporate overhead like national companies)
- Free consultations (initial calls, follow-up after exam – I want to know how your student did!)
- Long-term experience (15 years, over 3,000 students)
- Free practice exams (before or after course)
Coach Lyle’s Bio:
Lyle earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace Engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy. After graduation, he served as a USMC helicopter pilot and held several training officer positions. In addition to his time flying helicopters, he also served as a flight instructor at the U.S. Naval Flight School. During that time, he earned a Masters of Science in Computer Science from Texas A & M University. After 10 years in the military, Lyle entered the business world and held several operational and IT positions. In addition to his SAT/ACT teaching experience, Lyle has several years of experience tutoring students in math, the GRE exam, and the GMAT exam.
What parents and students are saying about Coach Lyle